Our client is a Reputable Multi-National Corporation, and one of the world’s largest employer in the Shipping and Energy industry.
- Responsible for trading operations for Singapore/SEA
- Responsible for the profits and performance of marine fuels and trading services
- Identify opportunity for new businesses growth, develop good relationships with clients, suppliers, business associates and other stakeholders.
- Ensure good operational efficiency through effective cost management while achieving high standards of product quality and productivity during the operations.
- To keep abreast of relevant market trends such as competition and oil prices.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a dynamic and prestigious employer widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital Development and Global brand. Due to the company’s global operations and diverse business profile, this is an excellent place to develop careers both vertically and horizontally.
- Permanent position.
- 5 Days Week.
- Work Location: Town (Singapore).
- Salary Range: S$5,500 – S$8,000 per month + Bonus (VB, AWS .
- Minimum Degree/Diploma in any discipline.
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as Bunker Trader
- Able to travel overseas for projects when required.
- Email CV to email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.