Our client is a leading employer in the Ship Management, Marine and Logistics industry, and one of the region’s largest physical supplier of bunkers.
- Responsible for the profitability and performance of marine fuels and trading services.
- Secure new business contacts, Identify opportunity for new businesses growth.
- Develop good relationships with clients, suppliers, business associates and other stakeholders..
- Ensure good operational efficiency through effective cost management while achieving high standards of product quality and productivity during the operations.
- To keep abreast of relevant market trends such as competition and oil prices.
- Ensure efficient delivery of trading services to the satisfaction of clients.
- Degree/Diploma in any discipline
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills, and at least 3 years’ of relevant experience as bunker trader
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners