Our client is a leading employer in the Marine industry, part of a larger Global Engineering Group employing over 10,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global branding, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate with design team on design changes for ship modification / repairs work
- To study, analyze and develop design, carry out drawing changes and assessment of impact on arrangement
- Prepare documents and guidelines for follow up work on design changes according to budget, schedule and quality standard
- Conduct testing and validation of technical interfaces for work performed
- Work closely with customers, project managers and class on project schedule and performance KPI
- Resolve technical issues on-site during the execution of modification/repairs work
You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- Degree in Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Working experience as Mechanical Engineer / Project Engineer / Design Engineer from Shipbuilding or related industry
Email CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.