Our client is from a leading employer in the Maritime industry. It has established itself as an employer of choice due to its drive for innovation, cutting edge technologies, brand name and emphasis on developing its’ people.
- Lead, supervise and plan all docking and staging activities on site.
- Ensure that manpower is effectively deployed to deliver support services in a timely manner.
- Ensure that manpower is adequately trained to perform jobs and to meet current and future demands on operations.
- Liaise with owner representatives, vendors, subcontractors and surveyors on compliance, safety and work issues.
- Evaluate and assess the work performance of staff.
- Resolve any technical problems or issues faced at the work site.
- Study and evaluate the work sequences and methods of the Department and explore new ideas to improve quality and productively.
- Ensure that Safety, Health and Environmental operating procedures are followed and counsel staff about compliance.
- Ensure that jobs outsourced to sub-contractors are effectively supervised and the support are delivered timely and in accordance to the required specifications and quality
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a dynamic and prestigious employer widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital Development and Global brand. Due to the company’s global operations and diverse business profile, this is an excellent place to develop careers both vertically and horizontally.
- Permanent Position / Annual Salary up to SGD 100,000 P.A.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Docking / Shipwright / Related work, ideally with supervisory experience on leading a team
- Apply online / Email your CV directly.
- Email : careers @vantage.com.sg
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted
Note: Due to interview purpose & employer’s preference, only candidates located in Singapore will be considered