- Responsible for directing and managing Shipbuilding projects assigned
- Ensure projects/operations are carried out in accordance to the Project
- Involved in all stages of the projects from Start-Up and Project Close-out and warranty closure
- Ensure that projects are carried out with quality and time frame in accordance to to contractual agreements and safety standards
- Organize the Project Management Team and fortifies all required positions with appropriate and competent contractors / persons to undertake the various elements of the project.
- Chair project post-mortem and shared lessons learned with internal stakeholders
- Identify and resolve site/production issues when necessary
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering discipline
- At least 8 years of General Management / Project Management / Operations working experience in the Marine Industry
- Able to work in Batam, Indonesia – on a permanent basis. Accommodation / Travel/Transportation expenses covered.
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.