Our client is a well established employer in the Marine Industry. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to the focus on developing it’s people and innovation. Excellent career prospects await those who are short-listed.
- Overall responsible for Marketing and Business Development for the Group
- To play an instrumental role in supporting the growth and expansion of the organization by developing new markets for it’s products and services; as well as to diversify its’ business via the penetration and development of related markets and/or new industry
- Conduct industry / market research, monitor competitors’ development and report to the top management on developments and trend in the industry.
- Pro-actively identify and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners and exploring opportunities for partnership/growth
- Assess and analyze market strategies supporting new deal requirements; taking into consideration internal priorities, profitability, risk exposure and opportunity cost
- Develop negotiating positions by studying integration of new venture with the organization’s strategies and operations
- Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, the opportunity to work for among the best in the industry and excellent prospects for personal development. Due to the size of the organization, global operations and diversity of business, this is an excellent place for horizontal and vertical career progression and development.
- Possess a Degree in any Engineering field
- Preferably with at least 10 years’ of work experience in ship management / oil & gas / marine & offshore / shipbuilding / related industry
- Permanent Position
- New headcount due to business growth
- Position Level: Senior Manager – Director/GM
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.