Our client is a leading MNC in the Oil & Gas and Maritime & Shipping sector. It has establish itself as an employer of choice due to its global brand name and emphasis on developing its people.
- Ensure optimal utilization of the company’s fleet of tankers.
- To coordinate ship operations as per spot charters, monitor tanker movements and ensure smooth tanker operations.
- Perform voyage performance review, claims, fixtures and voyage calculations.
- Review and negotiate agency terms and rates.
- Arrange for inward, berthing, un-berthing & outward passages.
- Prepare and instruct vessels for loading and discharging operations.
- Report to charterers on the status of tanker operations.
- Take queries and prepare freight estimation for clients.
- Negotiate shipping rates and terms with existing/potential clients.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a leading and well known brand name in the Maritime industry, well regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations.
- Degree/Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience in chartering, operations or post fixture with ship-owners, charterers or ship brokers.
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This Singapore-based position is NOT open to Foreigners