Our client is a leading employer in the Marine industry, part of a larger Global Engineering Group employing over 30,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global branding, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
CONTRACT EXECUTIVE (Assistant Manager / Senior Exec / Exec Level):
- To perform commercial duties such as Costing and Sales for maintenance works involving Vessels and Related assets
- Prepare accurate, realistic and timely quotations & costing for enquiries / jobs requests for customer
- Prepare accurate, complete and detailed invoicing
- Initiate internal sales transfer upon receipt of payment notification
- Provide monthly status on daily related work
- To source and negotiate on subcontractor quotation
- Responsible for sourcing for and recruiting suitable subcontractors for services/works carried out in the company, including labour supplies, technical/engineering services for shipbuilding/repairs work
- Review performance and qualify of subcontractors
You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- Permanent post / 5 days’ work week
- Position Level: Assistant Manager / Senior Executive – depends on work experience and knowledge
- Candidate must have a Degree / Diploma in an Engineering field
- Relevant working experience in Marine / Offshore industry preferred
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
- This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners