Our client is a leading Public Listed Corporation and Global Employer. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global brand name, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development. It is one of Singapore’s leading brands and top global employer, employing more than 20,000 people worldwide across more than 100 sites.
- Reporting to the Group Director (Corporate Communications), the incumbent will be part of the Corporate Communications team responsible for developing and executing communications initiatives and campaigns through various platforms via traditional /digital / social media. He/She shall propose concepts and develop content supporting business key messages and drive the desired outcome of the initiatives. He/She will be working in close partnership and consultancy with various business partners from a wide range of business within the group; aiding them in developing and implementation of communications programmes.
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Good career progression and development prospects
- Good annual salary package including Performance Bonus (2 – 5 months), profit sharing and company shares
- Salary to commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
- Excellent career prospects
- Position Level: Manager / Assistant Manager / Senior Executive
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- At least 4 years of good relevant experience in Public Relations and Corporate communications.
- Expertise in media and branding, new/social media, collateral development, content generation, project management, and event management.
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume. Only short listed candidates will be notified.