Our client is a well established employer in the Marine Industry. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to the focus on developing it’s people and innovation. Excellent career prospects await those who are short-listed.
- To play an instrumental role in supporting the growth and expansion of the organization by developing new markets for it’s products and services; as well as to diversify its’ business via the penetration and development of related markets and/or new industry
- Conduct industry / market research, monitor competitors’ development and report to the top management on developments and trend in the industry.
- Pro-actively identify and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners and exploring opportunities for partnership/growth
- Assess and analyze market strategies supporting new deal requirements; taking into consideration internal priorities, profitability, risk exposure and opportunity cost
- Develop negotiating positions by studying integration of new venture with the organization’s strategies and operations
- Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, the opportunity to work for among the best in the industry and excellent prospects for personal development. Due to the size of the organization, global operations and diversity of business, this is an excellent place for horizontal and vertical career progression and development.
- Possess an MBA / Degree in Economics, Statistics or Engineering field
- Strong analytical skills and financial modelling skills
- Preferably with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in ship management / oil & gas / marine / related industry
Email CV in MS Word format, including expected/last drawn pay, reason for leaving and a recent photo, to: email@example.com