Our client is a leading employer in the Media and Events Management industry. It has established itself as an employer of choice due to it’s global brand name and emphasis on developing its’ people.
The successful candidate will play a key role in reaching out to and growing the client base by marketing world class congresses/summits. S/he will support revenue growth by working individually and in conjunction with several sales representatives on events. The high level of activity requires the individual to balance a range of responsibilities via phone including lead qualification, B2B sales, new lead generation and enquiry follow-up.
- Achieve and where possible exceed agreed sales targets
- Efficiently and effectively handle minimum set positive outbound calls per day
- Ability to understand, communicate and educate the customers on congresses/summits
- Timely follow up and thorough qualification of marketing and sales leads
- Manage designated opportunities from lead to close, including proposal and registration
- Respond to inbound sales related inquiries
- Excellent career and growth prospects
- Basic salary + uncapped, no-nonsense commission scheme
- Monthly bonuses
- Great workplace environment and co-workers
- Dynamic, employee-friendly culture
- Location: Clark Quay, Singapore
- 5 Days’ week, office hours, flexible start/end time
- Product Training provided
- General awareness and understanding of the function of a telesales representative.
- Experience in Sales/Sales support, lead management, telemarketing or customer service would be an advantage.
- Possess excellent drive and customer satisfaction focus.
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
(Note: This Singapore-based position is not open to foreigners)