Our client is from a leading employer in the Marine industry and part of a Multinational Group employing over 20,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an employer of choice due to its drive for innovation, cutting edge technologies, brand name and emphasis on developing its’ people.
- As the Head of Projects, the incumbent will be responsible for directing and managing Marine Construction projects carried out by the company.
- Manage Contracts, technical specification, project schedule and cost.
- Ensure projects/operations are carried out in accordance to best practices and processes.
- Responsible for the development, approval and implementation of Project
Management Plan [PMP], Project Start-Up and Project Close-out till warranty
- Ensuring the project is administered and executed to the satisfaction
of the Client in accordance to contractual agreements and safety standards and compliant to the company policies and procedures
- Organize the Project Team and fortifies all required positions with appropriate and competent persons to undertake project management functions of the project.
- Chair project post-mortem and shared lessons learned with internal stakeholders
You shall have the opportunity to work for a dynamic and prestigious employer widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital Development and Global brand. Due to the company’s global operations and diverse business profile, this is an excellent place to develop careers both vertically and horizontally.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in Marine / Related industry.
- Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.