Our client is a large Marine & Shipping Group employing over 25,000 people worldwide across their network in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. A Global Brand and well known employer – it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations. The Group is involved in a wide range of Marine related sectors such as Marine & Offshore, Maritime & Shipping Management Services.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the Conceptual and Detailed Design of Ship Design projects in Singapore, focusing on the Mechanical aspects
- To lead and guide project teams in the Mechanical/Piping aspects of projects
- Participate in the tendering of new projects
- Review and preparation of technical specifications, General Arrangement, Major Equipment List
- Ensure compliance with contractual technical specifications, installation control documents, Classification and Statutory Rules/Regulations.
- Support other in-house departments and external parties, where required, by providing specialist technical advice and information
You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- PhD / MSc / Degree In Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 year of Marine Mechanical design experience – ideally in the capacity of Manager, Lead Engineer or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Piping, Machinery and other Mechanical systems for ships
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.