Our client is leading global brand in the hospitality industry operating more than 50 luxury hotels and resorts. A Global Brand and well known employer – it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations.
- Responsible for the overall Housekeeping budget, with responsibility for bedroom standards, hotel cleanliness, cost control, staff management and implementation of robust operating procedures.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Prepare the Annual Housekeeping budget.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the property
- Daily inspection of public areas and employee areas
- Coordinating the preventative maintenance schedule of rooms, public areas and lounges with maintenance colleagues
- Ensure that the standards are maintained, with rooms being made to company standard
- Manage and supervise all housekeeping crew, including performance reviews, rostering, monitoring of attendance and training
- Prepare schedules and supervise workloads
- Facilitate in designing/implementation of training programmes
- Assist Purchasing department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping & approve supply requisitions related to Housekeeping
- Maintain inventory of guest supplies
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently and professionally
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- Good Relevant work experience in a hotel environment with experience in managing a diverse team.
- Meticulous, good planning & organisation skills, committed to service excellence.
- Email CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
Note: Due to interview purpose & employer’s preference, only candidates located in Singapore will be considered