Our client is a leading Multinational Corporation in the Logistics and Maritime Industry, with operations in over 50 countries. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its global brand name and emphasis on developing it’s people.
- Report to the MD(Singapore) and Regional FC(APAC)
- Overall in charge of all financial matters for Singapore operations, including taxation, treasury, cashflow, payroll, reporting and audit
- Ensure compliance with group finance policy, corporate strategies and goals
- Ensure an effective and robust financial management system is in place
- Responsible for annual budgets and financial forecasting
- Provide advice to the management team on financial matters and financial soundness of projects.
- Monitor assets held by the company, recommend and implement financial tools & strategies to maximise ROI.
- Participate in regional work / financial projects when required.
- 5 days’ week, Permanent Position
- Excellent career prospects with good staff benefits
- MNC / Prestigious Employer
You will have the opportunity to work for a well-known brand and leader in the industry, and to work for the best in the industry. Excellent career growth and prospects for selected applicants.
- You should have a CPA / University Degree in Accountancy, and with at least 10 years’ of relevant experience as Finance Manager/Head.
- Possess High Level of integrity
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.