Our Client is a Multi-National Corporation and one of the world’s largest employers in the Marine & Offshore industry.
- Provide legal, risk management and business affairs advice on corporate and commercial matters for Singapore and Regional operations.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on internal policy as well as various commercial contracts involving business transactions, acquisitions, infrastructure, investments and IP.
- Advise business units on legal and risk management issues for projects / business venture
- Mitigating legal and commercial risk by improving awareness and understanding of legal impacts affecting the business
- Acquire knowledge of the company’s operations and local/commercial regulatory requirements in the areas supported
- Keeps abreast of changes in laws that may affect business; communicating these to stakeholders of critical project developments in a timely manner.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand employer. Excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- LLB (Hon) / JD degree from a reputable and internationally recognized university
- Minimum 8 years’ PQE
- Admission to Singapore bar, experience in regional legal work would be an advantage
Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.