Our client is from a leading Multi-National Corporation employing more than 20,000 people worldwide across a wide and diverse range of industries in Europe, Asia & Americas. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- New Headcount to support venture into new products / technologies and tap into increased demand for Unmanned Surface Vessel (USV) and Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)
- Lead a team of engineers in the design, integration, implementation, testing and maintenance of USVs and AUVs
- Research existing / new technologies
- Carry out hardware sourcing and software development for USVs and AUVs and integration to the platform and shore station.
- Develop complementary technologies for USV and AUV.
- Oversee the proposal for USV and AUV for Tender projects, funding, etc
- Involve in Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR) and Integrated Reviews (IRs)
- Finalize Overall Architecture, System Equipment, Control & Monitoring, Functions, Interfaces, IO List.
- Build Guidance, Navigation and Control (GNC) Algorithm / Models & Simulation for safe navigation at sea and collision detection & avoidance based on COLREGS
- Build localization, perception/computer vision and data fusion algorithm and controller
- Build required Mission application, Multi-USV and C2 applications
- Design and Develop Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic Control Units and Telemetry architecture and system
- Development of Models and Simulations for USV and AUV
- Software Integration with 3rd Party System
- Develop Embedded Platform Management and Exception Handling
- Integration and testing of the USV and AUV Functionalities and Vehicle Dynamics
- Preparation of FAT, HAT, SAT documentation, termination drawings, etc.
- Testing of Remote Operator Control System, Unmanned Management System, Payload Interface Control System, Sensors and Communication System (wired/wireless)
- Perform interfaces test with 3rd party
- Conduct FAT and HAT with Owner and Class
- Perform Dynamic Modelling and Recording during testing and commissioning phase
- Involve in Sea Acceptance Test
- Conduct Operator and Maintenance Training to Owner
- Perform Quality Check and warranty support
- Degree in Computing, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or equivalent
- Open to Candidates with experience in (1) Autonomous Surface / Underwater Vehicle Design and Development (2) Maritime/Marine Electronics/System Design (3) Unmanned System design for Aerospace/Automobile/related industry. Candidates from other sectors with relevant skills are welcomed to apply.
- Possess competency in remote control, unmanned, autonomous/robotic unmanned technologies
- Able to interpret Electrical Wirings and Interface Design Specification
- Possess strong passion in programming
You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
- This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners