Our Client is a well established and leading global employer in the Marine Industry involved in Ship Design, Construction, Repairs, Management and Maintenance.
- Responsible for directing and managing engineering (design) and technology development strategies, initiatives and operations
- Build up the company’s engineering capability
- Work with senior management / business team to develop the market for marine design /engineering products and services
- Spearhead the tendering of projects, and to ensure the delivery of projects
- Review and approve drawings
- Ensure delivery of projects in accordance to project milestones and technical specifications
- New headcount to support the company’s ongoing growth and development in the global market for ship engineering/development and construction services.
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
To excel in this role, the incumbent should have a Degree in Engineering discipline and at least 10 years of Engineering / Design working experience in the Marine & Offshore / Oil & Gas / Maritime Classification Societies / Shipowners or other related Industry, holding a position equivalent to a Director/Senior Manager/Manager.
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.