Our client is a leading Global Employer in the Marine industry. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global brand name, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Lead a team of design engineers in the design and engineering of ship structure and outfitting for new-building / other marine engineering related projects.
- Identify and research new products and technologies in aid of product development.
- Develop conceptual designs and specifications.
- Conduct design reviews with clients, classification societies, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Plan and develop design schedule and deliverables, equipment list, manpower plan, quality management and cost control measures in conjunction with production
- Monitor daily progress, ensure adherence to product development and engineering deliverables.
- Investigate and provide engineering design support during fabrication and production phrase.
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, the opportunity to work for among the best in the industry and excellent prospects for personal development. Due to the size of the organization, global operations and diversity of business, this is an excellent place for horizontal and vertical career progression and development.
- Must have a bachelor degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably experienced Managers / Lead engineers with at least 7 years’ of working experience in Marine Structural / Hull Design
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.