Our client is a well established employer in the Maritime Industry employing more than 3,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to the focus on developing it’s people and innovation. Excellent career prospects await those who are short-listed.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the Fleet’s Operational Support function with the goal of enhancing the life-cycle and operational effectiveness of the Fleet.
- Develop the Reliability (planned maintenance), Documentation, Personnel (training/crew-manning) and Logistical plan for the Fleet.
- Conduct Analysis on the Fleet, including risk assessment, repairs analysis, upgrading work, cost-mitigation, etc.
- Ensure proper monitoring and scheduling are in place to manage all key elements involved in the operations of each vessel.
- Ensure other stakeholders / departments such as Purchasing, Training, QA, etc integrate the Fleet Operational Support plans into their operations
- Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, the opportunity to work for among the best in the industry and excellent prospects for personal development. Due to the size of the organization, global operations and diversity of business, this is an excellent place for horizontal and vertical career progression and development.
- Degree / Diploma in any Engineering discipline
- Working experience dealing with vessels e.g. from Marine / Ship Management / related sectors
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume. Only short listed candidates will be notified.