Our client is leading employer and well-known name in the Marine Industry, part of a Global Group employing over 20,000 people worldwide
- Drafting and producing detail drawings for outfitting, accommodation and structural work for marine construction projects
- Prepare technical specification for equipment, documentation for drawing list, material list, production information, weight control, material management, delivery documents, etc.
- Analyze design issues, conduct site checking and testing/trials
- Assist the department in commercial activities such as tendering for new projects and market development for marine design capability.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Degree / Diploma in Naval Architecture, Civil / Marine / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Working experience in marine structural / hull / outfitting – production / design / drafting.
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.