- Develop operational, maintenance, repairs/ upgrade programs for Fleet assigned
- Analyze the life-cycle, voyage and operational cost of the fleet
- Develop ship maintenance, supply support and ship operational training programmes
- Oversee team involved in training, ship inspections and maintenance work
- Ensure vessels are in good operational conditions to meet regulatory requirements and operational’ needs
You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in an Engineering field
- Relevant working experience and knowledge of Ship Systems
- Good knowledge of ship life-cycles,maintenance and class requirements
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.