Our client is a leading Multi-National Corporation employing 30,000 people worldwide across a wide and diverse range of industries. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Part of the Global Marketing team working independently, or as a team, to support various Group-led initiatives.
- To assist the Global Marketing team to develop plans for: strategic markets, strategic customers, strategic partners, strategic projects and solutions marketing. These would include providing assistance to: manage and grow key accounts, define and forge partnerships, draft marketing collateral, pursue opportunities in strategic markets and strategic projects.
- To assist in the development of customer relationship management system, to build a community of practice and to share best practices.
- To coordinate customer’s visit programme. He / She will facilitate the hosting of incoming visits, and will assist in the knowledge management as the repository of resources for visit templates, marketing presentations and talks.
- To partner with local Marketing departments and business leaders across different business segment / product line / location in: (i) Planning and organizing of events, trade shows and exhibitions (ii) Group-level events (iii) International Business Conference
- To coordinate and support International offices in their requests for marketing support.
- To track and monitor the KPIs for the targets set for the performance of marketing objectives.
- To keep abreast of trends and changes in the (global / local) markets, competitor activities and regulatory environment
- Conduct qualitative research and analysis on market trends, competitor analysis, consumer behavior, country profiles, governmental policies and go-to-market plans.
NATURE OF BUSINESS:
- Focus on AI / ICT / Smart Technologies for B2B / Industrial / Consumer Clients
- Global Marketing role
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Salary to commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
- Excellent career prospects + Good employee benefits
- New headcount due to growth/expansion
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business / Engineering or equivalent
- Resourceful, creative and out of the box thinker
- Ability to understand or develop a high-level grasp of engineering related products / services.
- Passion / Interest to work in ICT, Social Media, AI and Engineering sector.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of Marketing Work experience
- Open minded attitude with willingness to learn & develop new skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Possess good attitude and inter-personal skills to work well with people across a diverse background.
Email your CV directly to: email@example.com
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.