Our client is from a leading global engineering group employing over 10,000 people worldwide across their network in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australasia. A Global Brand and well known employer – it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations. The Group is involved in a wide range of high growth sectors: Energy Services, Environmental Services, Marine & Offshore and Shipping
- Assist the Lead Materials Controller in expediting tasks globally for Global Marine & Offshore Construction projects
- Placement of purchase orders for receipt of goods, tracking delivery and costing of materials.
- To plan, prepare, maintain and implement the expediting strategy, and to anticipate any potential problems early, so that all materials for the project are delivered within schedules.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable employer known to be an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on innovations and people development. Consistent training / upgrading opportunities are available to all employees. Due to the diversity and reputation of the Employer and its global profile, they are an excellent place for candidates to develop their careers both vertically and horizontally. You will work in an environment that nurtures and champions innovation.
- Candidate must possess a Degree / Diploma in any Engineering field
- At least 4 years’ of working experience in related / similiar role for Marine / Offshore industry (e.g. in procuremnt, planning, logistics)
- Due to the technical nature and size of the projects – Marine / Offshore industry experience is a must. Knowledge of steelwork and machinery/equipment for rig/ship/subseas systems will be an advantage
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.