Our client is a leading employer in the Marine industry, part of a larger Global Engineering Group employing over 10,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global branding, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Responsible for managing contractors and employees (technicians/workers/supervisors, etc) responsible for Mechanical work for Marine projects
- Planning and deployment of manpower and resources to meet project requirements
- Conduct Risk Assessments and Quality Control inspections on completed work
- Work closely with customers, project managers and class on project schedule and performance KPI
- Resolve technical issues on-site
You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- Degree/Diploma in Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Working experience as Mechanical Engineer, Service Engineer, Project/Site Engineer from Marine/Oil & Gas/Construction or related sectors
Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.