Our client is a well-established regional Marine Services employer offering a wide range of engineering services targeting the Oil & Gas, Shipping and Marine industry.
- To direct and manage structural steel fabrication and installation projects in the workshop as well as on-site [dry-docking / offshore] for marine / offshore clients
- Ensure steel-work and associated work are carried out according to clients’ specification, classification standards, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor work progress of ongoing projects at different sites with the assistance of project engineers
- Ensure delivery of projects according to established schedule, quality and cost
- Supply and lead technical support for ongoing / upcoming projects around the region
- Organize and optimize the supply and deployment of manpower, equipment and supplies
- Review work processes and identify scope for work improvement and productivity
- Understand scope of individual projects; establish pricing/costing, labor, materials and other supplies for projects
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development
- Degree / Diploma in an Engineering discipline
- Good working knowledge of steel fabrication for marine / offshore projects
- At least 8 years’ of relevant experience in production / project management in marine industry
- Excellent leadership and project management skill to lead multiple projects at different sites
- Email CV attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.