Our client is a well-established regional Marine Services employer offering a wide range of engineering services targeting the Oil & Gas, Shipping and Marine industry.
- To direct and manage structural steel fabrication and installation projects in the workshop as well as on-site [dry-docking / offshore] for marine / offshore clients
- Ensure steel-work and associated work are carried out according to clients’ specification, classification standards, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor work progress of ongoing projects at different sites with the assistance of project engineers
- Ensure delivery of projects according to established schedule, quality and cost
- Supply and lead technical support for ongoing / upcoming projects around the region
- Organize and optimize the supply and deployment of manpower, equipment and supplies
- Review work processes and identify scope for work improvement and productivity
- Understand scope of individual projects; establish pricing/costing, labor, materials and other supplies for projects
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
Malaysia / Indonesia / Singapore
- Degree / Diploma in an Engineering discipline
- Good working knowledge of steel fabrication for marine / offshore projects
- At least 8 years’ of relevant experience in production / project management in marine industry
- Excellent leadership and project management skill to lead multiple projects at different sites
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.