Our client is a from a leading multinational corp in the Maritime industry. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ emphasis on developing it’s people and drive for innovation. Excellent Career Prospects and development opportunities are available to shortlisted candidates.
- Assist in planning of manpower and materials to meet project schedule and technical specification.
- Perform site supervision of ship outfitting work.
- Lead contractors and workers in interior work for vessels.
- Ensure quality of work and fulfillment of contractual requirements
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Permanent Position
- 5 Days week
- Position level: Supervisory / Junior Executive – Executive
- Diploma in an Engineering discipline.
- Working knowledge of carpentry and interior fit-out for living quarters
- Experience in marine, construction or related industry
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.