Our client is from a large Marine & Shipping Group employing over 50,000 people worldwide across their network in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. A Global Brand and well known employer – it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations. The Group is involved in a wide range of Marine related sectors such as Marine & Offshore, Maritime & Shipping and Sea Port Infrastructural & Management Services.
- In-house Paramedic supporting Singapore-based assets including work sites and fleet of vessels, you will provide standby medical coverage and act as first respondent during emergency situations e.g. work injury, trauma and other medical cases
- Assess condition of patient(s) and provide first aid / medical treatment and referrals to hospital
- Assist in transferring and transporting of patient(s) during emergency
- Ensure proper house-keeping of first aid facilities and medical supplies / equipment on site
- Assist internal medical team in monitoring of conditions of injured/downgraded workers
- Participate in ad hoc projects such as Training, Emergency Evacuation Exercises, Planning and Execution of emergency rescue operation, Security planning during external events/projects, Safety Enhancements, etc.
- Must be Physically fit, reliable and positive, able to work independently
- Possess a recognized professional Paramedic Certificate/Training equivalent
- Working experience as Paramedic in Armed Forces, Healthcare or Industrial background.
- Able to work on Rotating Shift 24-7
Please email your CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include recent photo, reasons for leaving previous employment, expected/last drawn pay in your CV.