Our client is a leading US-based MNC offering a wide range of engineering services targeting the Marine and Oil & Gas industry. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ emphasis on developing it’s people and drive for innovation. Excellent Career Prospects and development opportunities are available to shortlisted candidates.
- Responsible for monitoring of budgets, schedules and milestones for project(s) assigned
- Understand scope and requirements of projects
- Work with Project Management and Operations teams to create projected milestone plan and KPI for cost, scheduling and quality
- Established requirements for project operation and production activities, including manpower, infrastructure and other resources
- Ensure departments and vendors meet established project schedule, KPIs and other parameters for measurement of progress and productivity
- Ensure compliance with environmental, health and safety (EHS), regulatory requirements and company policy.
- Conduct on-site studies, identify deviations and other challenges relating to the project(s) assigned
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Degree / Diploma in an Engineering discipline
- Must have at least 4 years of working experience as Planning Engineer or equivalent ideally from the Oil & Gas, Construction for Marine industry
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work well in a challenging fast paced dynamic working environment
- Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This Singapore-based position is NOT open to Foreigners