Our client is a leading public listed Multi-National Corporation employing more than 10,000 people worldwide across a wide and diverse range of industries in Europe, Asia & Americas. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Prepare the financials of the investment vehicles of the corporate office and the shared services entity, including statutory and management reporting requirements
- Assist in the entire financial process including financial reporting for the Group’s monthly/quarterly/annual close process
- Provide back-up support to the corporate office finance team when required
- Review and ensure compliance of accounting procedures, guidelines and policies
- Any other ad hoc activities
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Must have a recognized Degree in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ of relevant work experience
- Strong financial accounting knowledge and finance skills (controlling, compliance, tax and audit)
-Salary up to S$5,000 + Yearly Bonus (3-4 months)
– Good Staff benefits & career prospects
Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.