Our client is a leading Global Employer employing more than 10,000 people worldwide across more than 100 sites. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global brand name, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- To conduct research on supply market trends
- Analyze the historical spend and transactions for the various industries and categories managed by the organization.
- Ensure procurement procedures are in line with the Group Strategy & Governance policy
- Identify avenues to enhance procurement effectiveness in terms of economies of scale, cost savings, risk mitigation, vendor management, quality and supply chain performance
- Manage and analyze historical data of procurement and associated transaction data to determine demand trends and forecast future demand requirements
- Assist the management as well as business units across various industries to monitor and analyze supplier contract performance
- Identify, investigate and resolve variances / deviations from the Group’s Procurement policy
- Develop framework, tools, dashboards and templates for reporting of key metrics across Group Procurement to drive performance improvement
- Support the development and update of all policies, procedures and processes across for Group Procurement
- Update database of all procurement policies, procedures and processes as a central point of reference
- Build relationships with users to validate operational requirements
- Provide developmental coaching and support to business units / employees involved in the supply chain process
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Good career progression and development prospects
- Good annual salary package including PB (2 – 5 months), profit sharing and company shares
- Salary to commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
- Excellent career prospects
- Bachelor Degree in any Engineering discipline.
- At least 2 years’ of relevant experience in procurement or supply chain management
- Possess good communication and inter-personal skill to work effectively with people from all level and from diverse background
- Possess strong data analytical skill
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.