Our client is from a large Global Group employing over 50,000 people worldwide across their network in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. A Global Brand and well known employer – it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations. The Group is involved in a wide range of sectors such as Construction, Marine & Offshore, Transportation & Shipping and Infrastructural & Management Services.
- Assist in planning, coordinating and implementing welfare and benefits activities, including workplace health related programs.
- Assist in developing and administering HR policies, guidelines, and work plans
- Involve in all audit preparations and audit process for HR
- Assist in computation of Employees’ Compensation Benefits, including Annual Increment & Bonuses
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Good career progression and development prospects
- Salary to commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
- Excellent career prospects
- Singapore headcount: Above 1,000
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in any discipline
- Possess good communication and inter-personal skill, high level of drive, integrity and professionalism.
- Minimum 3 years’ of HR working experience
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.