Our client is a Global Trading, Shipping & Logistics MNC with offices across 100 sites world-wide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ emphasis on developing it’s people and drive for innovation. Excellent Career Prospects and development opportunities are available to shortlisted candidates.
- Part of the regional HR team responsible for the implementation, execution and administration of L&D programmes for Singapore and regional operations.
- Work closely with business units in identifying competency requirements and gaps.
- Identify skills and training requirements required for different projects.
- Drive changes resulting in increased productivity and efficiency in the training agenda.
- Manage relationships with training providers and in-house trainers, ensure effective ROI of training programmes
- Support other HR areas when required- e.g. employee engagement, succession planning, talent management, performance management, etc
- Graduate with at least 5 years’ experience in L&D
- Possess good communication and inter-personal skill, resourceful, able to work independently and work well in a fast paced environment
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.