Our client is from a leading Global Multi-National Marine & Offshore Engineering industry, employing over 30,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global brand name, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Responsible for mechanical system design for offshore equipment for oil & gas sectors
- To lead a team of engineers in mechanical system design; preparation of system specification, function description and general arrangement as per requirement
- To guide and review detail mechanical design including force analysis, drawings, and material selection, machining and installation.
- Liaise with suppliers to evaluate manufacturing procedure & standard, tolerance, quality control and testing procedure.
- Interface and interact with clients, class, other engineering disciplines, project team and operations personnel.
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, the opportunity to work for among the best in the industry and excellent prospects for personal development. Due to the size of the organization, global operations and diversity of business, this is an excellent place for horizontal and vertical career progression and development.
- Degree in a Mechanical / Marine Engineering
- At least 8 years’ of relevant working experience in the Marine Industry, ideally in offshore equipment design
- Experience as senior or lead design engineer
- Proficient in Auto CAD, drafting standard, 3D modelling, FEA, gear calculations, hydraulic P&ID diagram
- Familiar with offshore equipment application and Classification Society (ABS, DNV) requirements, etc
Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.