Our client is a leading ship owner and tanker operator, part of a Multinational Corp involved in the Oil & Gas and Maritime & Shipping sectors. It has establish itself as an employer of choice due to its global brand name and emphasis on developing its people.
- Act as the first point of contact for vessel matters in UAE.
- Supervise a team of technical superintendents
- Lead and manage the technical operations of a fleet of coastal tankers and barges.
- Oversee the planned maintenance program and repairs work carried out on vessels.
- Ensure vessels’ operational budget and performance meet owners’ requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Classification Society, Flag state, Port State, Oil majors and state regulations.
- Attend to inspections by Class Society, Flag State, Port State, Underwriters and Oil Majors.
- Prepare drydocking and repair specifications
- Carry out internal audits, risk assessment, incident investigation and closing out report.
- Liaise with Terminal Representative, Charterers, Agents and Operators on vessels’ technical matters.
- Assist the crewing department on crew personnel decisions including recruitment, performance management, promotion, etc.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a leading and well known brand name in the Maritime industry, well regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Technical Superintendent.
- Minimum COC Level 1/2, with sailing experience.
- Good knowledge of tankers and Oil Majors requirements.
- Excellent leadership quality and interpersonal and communication skill.
- Must be physically fit.
- Mobile and able to travel regularly. Position is 50% based in Singapore, 50% in UAE.
Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.