Our client is a well established employer in the Maritime Industry. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to the focus on developing it’s people and innovation. Excellent career prospects await those who are short-listed.
- To perform diagnosis, troubleshooting and servicing of mechanical systems and machinery in workshop and on-board vessels
- Lead a team of contractors and technicians
- Work with Procurement and Logistic Dept. on ordering of spare parts and equipment required for servicing jobs
- Ensure safety, quality and performance in accordance to established standards and clients’ requirements
- Maintain good relations with inspectors, crew and clients
- Perform testing and planned maintenance for ship machinery / mechanical systems
- Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development
- Degree / Diploma Mechanical or Marine Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with working experience in mechanical work for ship-owner, shipyard or other related industry.
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume. Only short listed candidates will be notified.