Our client is a leading European-based MNC in the Maritime industry with presence in over 50 countries.
- Identify potential clients, market opportunities and manage customers’ account.
- Conduct market research, competitor movements and provide sound market intelligence and advice to management
- Responsible for fixing cargoes on various routes to maximize profitability.
- Obtain fixing authority for vessels from various sources.
- Prepare voyage profit / loss reports, market reports and travel reports.
- Coordinate with customers to receive timely nomination and build cargo programs to fit vessel schedules.
- Maintain up-to-date voyage records and documentation to the customers for the tonnage loading within services.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all relevant charter party and contract forms and company standard terms.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a prestigious employer widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital Development and Global branding. Due to the company’s global operations and diverse business profile, this is an excellent place to develop careers both vertically and horizontally.
- Permanent position.
- 5 Days Week.
- Work Location: Town (Singapore).
- Attractive remuneration and benefits for the successful candidates.
- Degree/Diploma in Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Possess high level of drive and initiatives to succeed in the competitive & professional Ship brokering market.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in ship brokering.
- Knowledge of accounting and voyage profit / loss.
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners