Our client is from a leading employer in the Marine & Offshore, Shipping and Energy Group employing over 30,000 employees world-wide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, international brand name, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on developing its’ people.
- Understand end-user system requirement and propose and develop functional solutions .
- Conduct feasibility study, evaluate and recommend IT solutions to meet users’ requirements and enhance existing systems.
- Provide system support and enhancement/modification of in-house IT applications
- Develop new applications using latest technologies whenever required
- Carry out system testing and maintenance
- Responsible for new system implementation and IT project(s) assigned
- Degree / Diploma in IT, Computer Science or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ of work experience in the IT industry in Design, Development, Client/Server and Web Based applications
- Good programming knowledge in Microsoft ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, VS.Net, SQL and Visual Basic
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.