Our client is a leading global employer in the Marine Industry. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ emphasis on developing it’s people and drive for innovation. Excellent Career Prospects and development opportunities are available to shortlisted candidates.
- Perform supervision of workers carrying out carpentry and outfitting / installation work on-board vessels
- Supervise workers and monitor work progress
- Ensure work are carried out in accordance to schedule
- Maintain upkeep and housekeeping of tools
- Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Permanent Position
- 5 Days week
- Good career prospects and upgrading/training opportunities
- Salary include: Monthly Pay up to S$3,000 + OT pay (x1.5/2) + Good yearly performance bonus (3 – 6 months)
- Jurong (2-way island wide company transport provided)
- Able to read furniture, panels construction and ceiling drawings
- Physically fit, able to work in outdoor working environment
- At least 3 years’ Work experience in Carpentry / Marine Outfitting / Interior Fit-out
- Email CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is Not open to Foreigners
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.