Our Client is a well established and leading global employer in the Marine Industry involved in Ship Design, Construction, Repairs, Management and Maintenance.
- Responsible for directing and managing engineering (design) and technology development strategies, initiatives and operations
- Build up the company’s engineering capability
- Work with senior management / business team to develop the market for marine design /engineering products and services
- Spearhead the tendering of projects, and to ensure the delivery of projects
- Review and approve drawings
- Ensure delivery of projects in accordance to project milestones and technical specifications
- New headcount to support the company’s ongoing growth and development in the global market for ship engineering/development and construction services.
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- To excel in this role, the incumbent should have a Degree in Engineering discipline and at least 10 years of Engineering / Design working experience in the Marine & Offshore / Oil & Gas / Maritime Classification Societies / Shipowners or other related Industry, holding a position equivalent to a Director/Senior Manager/Manager.
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.