Our client is an MNC involved in contract manufacturing, repairs and engineering services for the Marine sector.
- Assist the HR Manager in day to day HR operations
- Handle full spectrum of HR function, i.e. recruitment and selection, compensation and benefit, training and development, performance management and staff welfare.
- Handle employee relations matters such as grievances handling, counseling and staff disciplinary inquiry.
- Advise the management on Employment Act and/or Manpower/HR matters.
- Responsible for updating workers’ medical leave and leave record on daily basis.
- Responsible for the update and maintenance of employee’s database.
- Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities.
- Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters / documents / certificates such as Letter of Offer, contracts, confirmation letters, warning letters, termination letters, etc.
- Conduct exit interviews for employees and record them accordingly.
- Review job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and update them in consultation with the respective managers.
- Identify opportunity for enhancement of existing HR processes.
- Identify strategies and plan initiatives/projects leading to the improvement and enhancement of Human Capital in areas such as staff welfare/retention/etc.
- Work Location: West / Island-wide company transport provided
- Preferably at least 2 years of relevant Corporate HR experience in handling full spectrum of HR.
- Willing to be hands on in handling Admin/Operational HR work, yet able to step up in performing a Strategic HR / Business Partnering role.
- Degree / Diploma in any discipline.
- Possess professionalism, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Please email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners