Our client is a well established China-based MNC in the Shipping and Energy Sector.
- Overall in charge of all operations for a Fleet of tankers
- Oversee the technical, operational, compliance, crewing, safety and development of the Fleet
- Manage the Fleet’s deployment, operating cost and budgets
- Manage the performance of the Fleet, ensure vessels are adequately staffed by quality crew to meet operational needs
- Ensure Compliance with Class and Charter Party
- Overseeing New-built, Repairs and/or Engineering Projects undertaken by builders/contractors
- Candidate must have at least 10 years of relevant experience in related industry
- Possess a Master Mariner / COC Class 1 certification
- Ship Management and Sailing experience on-board tanker
- Experienced in all areas of ship management including operations, technical and crewing
- Strong leadership quality to lead a large team of superintendents and crew personnel
- Able to communicate in spoken/written Chinese to communicate with Chinese-Speaking owner, clients and crew
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.