Our client is from a leading employer in the Maritime industry, part of a Global Integrated Engineering Group employing over 30,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global branding, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Direct engineering design activities for new ship construction by leading and guiding the various project teams
- Providing specialist technical advice to internal / external stakeholders
- Participate in the spearheading and tendering of new projects.
- Review requirements of clients / owners and translate them into technical proposals.
- Participate in technical and commercial negotiation with clients / owners / contractors
- Develop technical concepts in the mechanical / marine system aspects
- To approve principle design drawings, engineering calculations and equipment specifications
- Participate and support tests and trials
- Oversee quality issues
- Supervise engineers and staff in the engineering department, develop competencies in engineering design
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Degree in Marine / Mechanical Engineering discipline or Certificate of Competency Class 1
- At least 10 years of working experience in the Marine & Offshore / Oil & Gas / Maritime Classification Societies / Shipowners and other related Industry
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.