Our client is from a large international Marine, Oil & Gas & Shipping Group. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations.
- Responsible for all technical ship management aspects of vessels assigned, including operations, cost control and budgeting.
- Act as contact point for all ship matters, including maintenance, operations, crewing, logistics.
- Supervise ship operations and monitor vessel conditions.
- Perform vessel inspection and reporting.
- Prepare and supervise dry-dockings/ repairs.
- Ensure compliance with HSE and management policies, international Maritime regulations, ISM, classification society rules and Maritime insurance.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- Candidate must have sailing experience on-board bunker barges/tankers and possess a Certificate of Competency (COC) (Engine) Class 1.
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.