Our client is a large Government Linked Corporation employing over 3,000 people in Singapore. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ emphasis on developing it’s people and drive for innovation. Excellent Career Prospects and development opportunities are available to shortlisted candidates.
- To perform inspection, repair and maintenance of electrical components/systems in workshop, building and on-board ships
- Troubleshooting air-conditioning, water cooler and other electrical systems
- Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Permanent Position
- 5 Days week
- Over 5 Vacancies Available in various locations: Tuas / Pasir Panjang / Changi (Company Transport provided island-wide)
- Good career prospects and upgrading/training opportunities
- Salary include: Monthly Pay up to S$2,500 + OT pay (x1.5/2) + Good yearly performance bonus (3 – 4 months)
- NITEC / NTC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- With or without experience, training provided
Email CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.