Our client is a MNC in the marine industry employing over 3,000 people in Singapore. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ emphasis on developing it’s people and drive for innovation. Excellent Career Prospects and development opportunities are available to shortlisted candidates.
- Perform repair and servicing work for mechanical systems in production plant and on-board ships
- Perform planned maintenance, inspection and troubleshooting of mechanical systems (e.g. ship machinery, engines, etc)
- Perform testing of equipment
- Ensure quality and timely completion of projects / servicing jobs according to customers’ specification.
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Permanent Position
- 5 Days week
- Over 5 Vacancies Available in various locations: Tuas / Pasir Panjang / Changi (Company Transport provided island-wide)
- Good career prospects and upgrading/training opportunities
- Salary include: Monthly Pay up to S$2,500 + OT pay (x1.5/2) + Good yearly performance bonus (3 – 4 months)
- NITEC / NTC in Mechanical / Marine Engineering or equivalent
- With or without experience, training provided
Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.