Our client is a Multi-National Corporation employing more than 10,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- To support the Treasury functions for Singapore/ South-east Asia operations.
- Cash flow forecast and FX management
- Monitor cash/ liquidity for each legal entity
- Perform FX hedging execution and Money Market dealings
- Support the Group’s capital structure, debt and investment portfolio.
- Input FX and Money Market deals in the system
- Support banking facilities set-up, renewal and documentation
- Prepare for interbank fund transfer, short term deposit settlement and FX trade settlement
- Monitor the counterparty exposure limits by bank
- Ensure maximization and optimal utilization of funds through various banking or investment instruments
- Keep abreast of financial market developments and evaluate impact of regulatory changes
- Ensure bank balances are sufficient for working capital operations
- Provide treasury advice for projects or new venture/ business development initiatives
You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Banking or equivalent
- Must have at least 5 years’ of experience in Corporate Treasury function for large organizations/MNC
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the right attitude and aptitude to be work independently and to deliver quality results under a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.