Our Client is a Leading Multi-National Corporation in the Shipping and Marine & Offshore industry. Due to business growth and expansion, they are seeking below position:
Vessel Operations Manager/Fleet Superintendent:
- To lead and oversee the day to day operations of a fleet of offshore support vessels
- Act as the first point of contact for operational matters for the fleet
- Monitor the fleet’s life-cycle, voyage and operational cost
- Work with relevant engineering teams on planned maintenance program and repairs work carried out on vessels.
- Ensure vessels are in good operational conditions to meet regulatory requirements and operational needs
- Ensure compliance with Classification Society, Flag state, Port State, Oil majors and state regulations.
- Attend to inspections by Class Society, Flag State, Port State, Underwriters and Oil Majors.
- Carry out internal audits, risk assessment, incident investigation and closing out report.
- Advise the HR & Crewing department on crew personnel decisions including recruitment, performance management, promotion, etc.
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- New headcount due to expansion. Employer is undergoing expansion and growth and not affected by downturn in the Oil & Gas industry
- Nature of Business: Shipping (Ship Management, Chartering, Marine Logistics) & Marine (EPC, Marine & Offshore projects)
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ of relevant working experience as Fleet/Marine Superintendent
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Note: Due to interview purpose & employer’s preference, only candidates located in Singapore will be considered