Our client is leading global brand in the hospitality industry operating more than 50 luxury hotels and resorts.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly accounts, including co-ordination of all schedules, reconciliations and reporting packages for review by the Management.
- Prepare financial reports on cash flow, gross margin analysis, fixed assets, income statement and balance sheet flux schedules.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of all reporting packages on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare various business reports on a timely basis providing accurate analyses and follow-up on variances where required
- Co-ordinate and prepare annual audit schedules including liaison with external auditors
- Identify and drive areas of improvement with the aim of maintaining high standard of service
- Support the Management and wider finance team on any ad-hoc duties or projects
You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- Bachelor Degree (Finance/Accountancy) & at least 5 years’ of relevant work experience required.
Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
We regret that Only short listed candidates will be notified.
This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners