Our client is a leading operator of luxury mega yachts
- To oversee and run the engineering function of the ship on a daily basis.
- Plans the overall maintenance of all ship machinery.
- Ensure safety procedures are adhered to and safety of the vessels during operations.
- In-charge of Pollution prevention plan, pollution prevention equipment onboard.
- Train cadets and crew according to STCW
- Responsible for the planning of the ship’s voyage planning in terms of meeting the ship’s operational requirements, stores and fuel consumption
- Carry out Risk assessments, inspection and planned maintenance
You shall have the opportunity to work for a leading and well known brand name in the Maritime industry, well regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations.
- Possess at least 3 years of working experience as Ship Engineer
- Physically fit, good communication and leadership skills.\
- Class 4 CoC / MEOL / Yacht ( Y4 ) or higher
- Good working knowledge of marine diesel engines and auxiliary machinery including but not limited to pumps, water purification, waste water handling, DC /AC volt systems, hydraulics, refrigeration and air conditioning
- Able to run the engineering function of a ship on a daily basis.
- Able to work flexible timing according to the ship’s schedule and operations.
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.