Our client is a Reputable Government-Linked Organization employing more than 1,000 people in Singapore. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development. Due to expansion and growth, they are seeking IT Support Engineers to provide 1st level IT Support to end users and departments. Excellent career prospects and staff benefits await those who are selected.
- Part of the IT Team responsible for provision of level 1 IT support to end users
- Troubleshoot, maintain, monitor and resolve computer, peripherals, email, user account setup, network and other IT issues
- Install and configure computer systems
- Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
- Assist in the implementation and enforcement of IT policies and projects
- Provide Support in the management of IT assets
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of IT documentations
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class employer and brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People.
- Permanent Position
- Office Hours/5 days week
- Location: Ang Mo Kio
- New headcount due to expansion
- 3 Vacancies
- Monthly Pay: Up to S$3K Per Month + Bonus (3-4 months per year)
- Must have a Local Polytechnic Diploma or a recognized Diploma in Computer Science / IT / Related Field
- With or Without Experience Required
- On the Job Training Provided for those without experience
- Apply via Email to: careers @vantage.com.sg
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted
Note: Due to interview purpose & employer’s preference, only candidates located in Singapore will be considered