Our client is a global Brand name and well known employer – it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations. The Group is involved in a wide range of Marine related sectors such as Marine & Offshore, Maritime & Shipping and Sea Port Infrastructural & Management Services
- Coordinate ship movements in the hub, including berthing, docking/undocking, mooring/unmooring activities.
- Ensure Safety compliance and Quality work in all docking / other related activities.
- Inspect and coordinate the installation of gangways, blocks and other maritime facilities, managing docking workers and training/skills assessment when required.
- Requisition of tools, equipment and materials to support docking activities.
- Ensure efficient deployment of materials, resources and manpower including proper time keeping and work schedule.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People.
- Permanent Position
- 42 hours per week (2-3 days off per week)
- Salary up to SGD 6,000 per month + Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive staff benefits and opportunity for career development will be provided
- Must have a COC Class 4 or equivalent
- Good knowledge of vessel mooring, docking and undocking of vessels.
- Possess at least 5 years of experience working on board vessels, or seafaring experience.
- Physically fit, good communication and leadership skills.
Email CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.